Thursday, November 24, 2011

4th and Very Looong

My fantasy season is mostly over thanks to a very flawed strategy of taking crappy players on crappy teams and Andre Johnson and Jay Cutler as my holdovers.

Oh well.  Onward and Upward.  So, I had two free agent moves left and I picked up Peyton Manning and Kenny Britt.  Both of which will cost me $20 to holdover (total budget of $181...don't ask).  So less than 10% for each to get a Top 3 QB and a rising star at WR who was the second best until a blown ligament. 

I also have Antonio Brown for $8 and Tim Tebow for $5.  I was hoping Stevan Ridley would have taken over for BenJarvis Green-Ellis by now...or at least an injury so he would get 15 plus touches a game.  No luck there.

Looks like I will be paying big bucks for a #1 and #2 RB next year.  Fingers crossed that Manning is back and Britt is 100%.

No comments:

Post a Comment