Monday, August 29, 2011

Cheaper to Keeper?

Ugh...with the playoffs in sight last season, I made some trades that have left me bereft of any strong tangible holdover prospects.  Here are the top prospects that I have to chose from in our 12 Team, 6 points for all TD league (points per reception at 6 plus), with a $200 budget and 18 man roster.  We can hold up to 3.

Drew Brees, $57 – Can probably get for slightly less than this if thrown back
Andre Johnson, $50 – Will probably go for this if thrown back
Knowshon Moreno, $35 – May go for more or slightly less, depending on what others are keeping

Cedric Benson, $20 – His recent legal issues have me saying, no thanks

Jay Cutler, $19 – Best value in a QB-heavy league?
Brandon Jacobs, $15 – Will probably go for less if thrown back
Jonathan Stewart, $14 – Will possibly go for slightly more…see Knowshon Moreno explained above
Santana Moss, $12 – Actually, kind of tempting.  If he had a better QB, then why not, he may go for around this amount anyway

Slim pickings, I know. So, since our league is very QB friendly, I kept Cutler. And since I didn't see any value in anyone else, I kept Andre Johnson.

No comments:

Post a Comment